We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This document answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know how we’re using and protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, social media, blog or app?
When registering, ordering or using certain features on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, product/service preferences and / or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat or provide us with feedback on our products or services, enter contests or promotions or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To follow up with you, schedule appointments or other business related activities.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To provide you with marketing information.
- To provide you with customer relationship management.
- To provide delivery and installation services.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information on our site. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Do you use Google AdWords?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
The CASL is a law that sets the rules for commercial electronic messages, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CASL, we will:
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Opt-Out – If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving commercial emails you can email us at
- email@example.com (include your name and email address to process the unsubscribe request)
Or, follow the instructions at the bottom of emails received from us.
Business Phone: 226.216.0572